We are growing our Cloud Center of Excellence team to help lead our way to the cloud. We’re looking for subject matter experts in Amazon Web Services (AWS) to refine the model, standards, build controls, and help teams with best practices and architecture for their applications in the cloud. Our ideal candidate will have a broad and deep technical knowledge of AWS. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about software engineering and cloud computing and can help drive effective use of AWS across our teams. You will be both developing software solutions as well as collaborating with teams across the company.
What you’ll do:
- Act as an internal expert around AWS and AWS services to help build up our cloud platform
- Design high availability applications on AWS across Availability Zones and Regions
- Deploy applications and migrate data on AWS
- Manage AMI's and create base images
- Monitoring and logging using tools like CloudTrail and CloudWatch
- Use tools like CloudFormation or Terraform for deployment
- Develop automated build pipelines, continuous integration and continuous deployment (Jenkins or similar)
- Create and managing containers using Docker
Who you are:
- You are passionate about Cloud and DevOps engineering and want to be a driver of change within the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to drive adoption of AWS services and company standards of use
- You are passionate about mentorship and being part of a high performing team
- An expert around AWS and related tools
- You have in-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix and related tools
- Experienced with AWS Security (IAM, Security Groups, KMS, etc)
- You have developed software or automation using Python, Java, or simular
- Experienced with Kubernetes or Amazon EKS
- Knowledgeable in TCP/IP networking and AWS networking services (VPC, DirectConnect, Route53)
- Expertise in DevOps scripting and tools such as Cloud Formation, etc
- Ability to work cross functionally across teams
Why you’ll love us:
- It’s all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barber shop, a full service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - there’s a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. We’re wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet there’s going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine foot T Rex, but he’s friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team every now and then.
- It’s super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!