SinglePlatform is the leader in managing and publishing business listings and detailed menu content on the Internet. Located in lower Manhattan, SinglePlatform is almost 9 years old, growing fast, and profitable. We publish content for more than 250,000 small businesses on Google, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Yahoo, and many others with a focus on helping restaurants, spas, salons and other local merchants with their business presence.
We are looking for highly-qualified candidates who can play a key role with SinglePlatform’s publisher relationships and help to build new revenue channels and partner sales strategy. The position will be responsible for delivering business insights and channel sales results that evolve the current partnership strategy and drive the successful implementation and optimization of existing and future partnerships and publishers.
This is an ideal role for someone with very strong analytical skills, demonstrated strategic thinking as well as technical knowledge (including project management and leadership skills). This role will provide the candidate with a tremendous opportunity to learn and hone decision-making and leadership skills by working with our leadership team on our partnership execution and management. Success in this role will ensure visibility and provide the candidate with a broad overview of SinglePlatform’s business.
- Develop pipeline of new publisher relationships within strategic and target content verticals (including analysis of partnership opportunities)
- Design, build and execute the strategic channel partnerships and strategies that deepen the relationship between SinglePlatform and key channel partners to grow sales and new customer accounts for all products
- Assist with negotiating new partnerships as well as developing and evaluating new products and offerings, deal models, contracts and reporting requirements with business owners
- Lead the performance reporting on and analytics of key partner agreements
- Drive the process and communications that facilitate the execution of existing and future partner agreements, and improve partner satisfaction and experience with SinglePlatform
- Understand the functionality of, and facilitate access to, SinglePlatform partner and publisher APIs
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years of business development/sales background with a broad understanding of technology marketing, sales, services, and software engineering disciplines
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, creativity, organizational and communication skills with a strong partnering orientation
- Detail oriented and thorough, with the ability to connect to the “big picture” and understand key trends and levers that drive the business
- Aptitude for solving complex business problems and an ability to distill and communicate status and results across the business and to senior business and financial executives
- Industry knowledge and understanding of high-tech and Internet business models desired
- Proven capability to work with and across distributed organizations and experience managing multiple complex programs simultaneously with accountability for results
- Able to turn thoughts into action and action into measurable results
- Willing to travel as needed to meet goals and objectives
SinglePlatform is part of the Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) . Endurance helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.