Constant Contact, Inc. helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Constant Contact® champions the needs of small organizations and provides an easy, affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships. Our customers get real results through email newsletters, surveys, events, Facebook promotions, online listings, and more.
As a Senior Financial Analyst supporting Customer Operations, you will be a strategic and financial leader, guiding the organization to better business outcomes based on a data driven decision making process. Constant Contact is the ideal environment for progressive finance professionals as the company drives decisions based on dynamic sets of data and analysis. A position within Finance at Constant Contact is unique given the close partnerships with business owners and leaders and the ability to influence decisions and impact results. The opportunity to create solutions with significant impact is real and only limited by an individual's creativity, passion and initiative.
The Nuts and Bolts: We are looking for a high energy Senior Financial Analyst that can work collaboratively with a diverse group to build relationships across the organization. The Finance team has a philosophy of continuous improvement through creative analysis and challenging the status quo to help the organization deepen its understanding of the business and its drivers. Our goal is to spread that philosophy throughout the company, and ensure the company makes the right strategic investments to continue our growth.
What you will do:
• Manage the budgets, forecasts and expense variance analyses for Customer Operations. Validate inputs and provide risk/opportunity assessments. Provide meaningful reporting to cost center owners.
• Partner with all areas of Customer Operations (which includes Customer Support, Customer Retention, Compliance, Custom Services and Knowledge Base) to provide analysis, identify issues, generate solutions and act as the CFO for the Customer Operations organization
• Create and update the monthly customer retention forecast, retention variance analysis, and retention initiative analysis and present results, risk, and opportunities to Customer Operations and business leaders.
• Perform data analysis and financial modeling to support business projects and enhance business understanding. Interface with the business intelligence and analytics teams to obtain appropriate and timely data.
• Proactively identify opportunities to improve business operations by recommending strategies and initiatives that can be tested, measured, analyzed, and potentially scaled.
• Develop a strong understanding of Constant Contact’s business and Customer Operations
• Support the Customer Operations teams with ad hoc requests as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related discipline; MBA preferred.
• 3-5+ years related experience, including financial planning, budget management and modeling.
• Demonstrated history of increasing levels of responsibility
• Intellectually curious to ask questions with a high level of initiative and resourcefulness to find answers.
• Ability to identify and understand patterns and interconnectivity of data to predict business performance, provide thoughtful analysis and clearly present recommendations to senior leadership
• Self-starter who can work independently and cross-functionality. Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization.
• Strong analytical skills coupled with an understanding of business dynamics.
• Excellent communication, analytical, and problem solving skills with the ability to influence.
• Advanced Excel skills and strong PowerPoint skills.
We Offer: We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
About US: Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.