HostGator is a web hosting company acquired by Endurance International Group and continues to be a leading provider of web hosting and related services. We offer a full range of web hosting services, including domain registrations and web design. EIG has a global family of brands from website hosting and design to email marketing. Our brands deliver the tools and support that support small business owners need to fuel their online presence and reach customers everywhere.
The Nuts and Bolts:
The Affiliate Account Manager will find affiliates that have high-ranking websites, which allows us to promote HostGator products on. We then provide these affiliates with a unique tracking link that they may add to their website. When a customer visits their website and clicks through their link to sign up at HostGator, they will receive a referral fee. You will love finding and helping high traffic websites make money as you sign them up as affiliates.
What you will do:
- Cold call and generate new prospects (70% of position)
- Develop and drive overall affiliate marketing strategy
- Nurture existing affiliate/partnership relationships
- Engage existing affiliate base to drive incremental volume
- Identify and recruit new affiliates that are capable of driving additional volume
- Develop annual affiliate campaign calendar and roll out plans
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates and networks
- Effectively coordinate with other team members and departments
- Reporting & Analysis
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Interested in B2B sales and heavy cold calling
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and grow relationships
- Ability to take on multiple projects at the same time
- A proven negotiator who can build strong partnerships
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation and problem solving skills
- The ability to understand numbers and trends and develop action plans
- The ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and courteously over a variety of mediums
- The willingness to embrace and understand new concepts
- Understanding and knowledge of additional online marketing channels (PPC, SEO, email marketing, media buys, etc.) to be able to assist and guide affiliates
This additional experience will be a huge PLUS:
- BS / BA Preferred
- Google Analytics experience a plus
- Account Management experience within the “Tech Industry”
What we offer
- Competitive pay + annual review opportunities
- New hire non-exempt employees will accrue PTO per pay period, up to a max of 4 weeks annually +2 personal days
- Excellent 401(k) matching program
- A Fun, high-energy and challenging work environment
- Catered lunches a couple of times a week
- Office events/activities
- Beer Cart Mondays and Fridays
- Switch Game Room, On-site gym and MORE!
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.