Who are we?
Constant Contact, Inc. helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Constant Contact® champions the needs of small organizations and provides an easy, affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships. Our customers get real results through email newsletters, surveys, events, Facebook promotions, online listings, and more.
What we’re looking for:
A UX Designer with designs that are crafted with elegance and precision, carefully considering the end-user. You understand what makes a design usable and building the skill set to articulate that both diagrammatically and interpersonally. You are passionate about creating designs that improve the human experience. Your designs are centered around the user and driven by research. You leave things in better shape than the way you found them. You enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment, valuing sanity with a peppering of chaos. You like to work hard and just as importantly, have fun.
You also possess:
- At least 3 years of experience in the User Experience Design field with a relevant educational background
- Fluent with current tools for web and product design such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, OmniGraffle and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Interaction design as well as visual design experience
- The ability to grasp big picture thinking to solve problems laterally across the experience
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your best work
- The ability to articulate and advocate your work
- Accountability and a strong work ethic
- A collaborative nature
- Aspires to influence and elevate the teams through leadership
As a plus it would be nice to have:
- Experience in designing for phone, tablet and web platforms
- A general understanding of HTML and CSS
- SaaS or eCommerce experience
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Partner with teams that include the larger UX Practice, Engineering, Product and Marketing
- Produce architecture, wireframes, interaction diagrams, sketches, storyboards, workflows, visual design as well as clickable prototypes for usability testing
- Draw on information from multiple sources such as usability studies, analytics, BI and customer feedback, to inform your work
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer