Our New York office location is hiring an Junior HR Generalist, which is an outstanding opportunity for detail-oriented team player with strong customer service focus! This is a critical role to continue our growth. The role will be responsible to coordinate full–cycle employee data management from on-boarding through termination for HR administration including the HRIS system.
The successful person will be a big picture thinker with superb organizational skills, able to process high volumes of work while maintaining top quality, possess a common sense approach to problem solving and prioritization, and make decisions in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for high energy and a proactive attitude. Our candidate should also be comfortable giving and receiving criticism, be flexible, positive, open-minded and comfortable with asking and providing the “why” to how and what we are doing.
• Update and maintain employee transactions and employee records including new hires, employee status changes, transfers, terminations and reporting relationships into HRIS systems (ADP), as well as assist employees with questions or requests therein
• Conduct new hire orientation, including explaining and answering culture, benefits, policies, etc.
• Maintain employee files; including verification of required documentation, and all personnel files
• Manage employee HR Shared services email box. Provide first line response to employee questions and emails
• Assist with benefits administration, 401K notifications, etc. including open enrollment
• Ensure payroll department has accurate and timely information to process payroll as needed, and act as a resource for employees regarding payroll issues
• College degree or equivalent experience
• Two years' of administrative/coordinator assistance experience and one year within a HR setting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient with Google and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Ability to handle varied personalities and maintain calm under pressure
• Experience managing large amounts of data and ensuring accuracy and consistency with various data points
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.