Are you someone who is looking for an opportunity to work for a company that values Strategic Marketing as a core competency? Look no further, Endurance International Group is seeking a SEO Specialist to influence and scale the way our organization attracts new small business and non-profit organizations to our portfolio of online presence, website services and email marketing products. Endurance International Group is comprised of leading SaaS and ecommerce brands including Constant Contact, Bluehost, Hostgator and Domain.com. This is a new and strategic channel for Endurance with a newly appointed Director of Organic Search who is eager to build a best in class SEO capability across the Endurance brands. We are looking for equally as passionate trail-blazers to join this growing team!
The SEO Specialist will be passionate about understanding how search engines work and fervent about creating site experiences and content that are highly optimized for organic traffic. They will work cross-functionally with internal teams and assist in the management of external agencies to create actionable, scalable SEO improvements across the Domain.com portfolio.
Helping individuals and businesses become successful online since 2000, Domain.com delivers high quality, reliable domain name registration and web hosting services at affordable prices. Domain.com, an ICANN-accredited registrar, offers a full range of solutions to create and market websites including web hosting, VPS hosting, email, SSL certificates, website design, and email marketing
• Develop and execute a strategy and roadmap for increased organic performance for the Domain.com portfolio
• Works closely with the SEO team members to build a best in class SEO capability and team within the organization while driving collaboration with Website, Content, Social, and Acquisition teams.
• Collaborates with SEO team on the agency selection process and ongoing management of SEO partners.
• Be responsible for optimizing all content on the site including blogs, marketing content, and knowledge base articles.
• Design methodical experiments while carefully quantifying success (or failure).
• Collaborates with SEO team to continuously train marketing and website teams on SEO best practices.
• Mine through logs, crawl web pages and analyze other large-scale data stores to gain SEO insight.
• Analyze, monitor and report on organic key performance indicators for Domain.com and their competitors.
• Establish productive and efficient communication channels within marketing and other teams to ensure our progress and plans are aligned with our goals.
• Participate in regular SEO knowledge sharing and cross pollination of strategy across all Endurance brands.
• 2-3 years of experience developing and executing successful SEO practices for large, dynamic global websites
• Knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking methods and a passion to stay on top of the latest industry trends and events
• Experience in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and other industry tools
• Knowledge of HTML and scripting languages
• Experience with keyword research, data mining tools and competitive analysis
• Basic understanding of Content Management Systems and their impact on search
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
• Trail-blazing mentality with a high level of integrity, autonomy, creativity and self-motivation