The Senior Financial Analyst will be a key contributor with Endurance International Group operations and finance leadership and will own monthly reporting, forecasting processes, operational KPIs and analysis as it relates to the consolidation of the business unit financials, developing commentary and communicating alongside the operations of the business.
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets, forecasts and long range plans.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives and the company's ongoing business operations
- Partner with work force management and the operations of the business to facilitate and develop operating plans and forecasts
- Quantify strategic initiatives and provide cost/benefit analysis to support prioritization.
- Analyze and report current and past trends in key performance indicators including all Contact Center activities (both captive and outsourced)
- Facilitates and conducts root cause analysis to determine the underlying drivers behind performance gaps
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in several strategic initiatives
- Understand where to find pockets of operational value and having ability to drive changes necessary to create such value
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
Communication and Partnering:
- Strong core business skills including influencing, stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Able to challenge assumptions in the business and stand behind their opinions
- Interpret data, order and assess its value and then present the findings to the relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise way
- As a Finance Business Partner, meet regularly with leadership and actively influence decisions, shaping strategy and the direction of the business
- Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics.
- Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- Prepares financial and business related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA is a plus
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a service, contact and sales center based business model is preferred
- Knowledgeable of contact center strategies and KPIs
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work across an organization, developing key relationships from C-Level to individual contributors
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfortable with Big Data
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to tell a story with the numbers
- Strong sense of personal brand and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
- Believe quality and timeliness of information are not mutually exclusive.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Bring a positive attitude and have fun as we progress on this journey together
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer