Our company is growing… rapidly… and as such, our Talent Acquisition team is growing too!
When we launched in 2010 SinglePlatform was named one of “America’s Most Promising Startups” by Businessweek. Close to a decade later, and after being acquired by Endurance International Group in 2016, we’re thriving and looking to grow our dynamic NYC team. Our goal at SinglePlatform is to help small businesses get discovered everywhere that matters online. Our suite of products and dedicated services are trusted by over 40,000 locations across the US and Canada. Here at SP, we live by our work hard, play hard mentality. Learn more about opportunities below and become part of our team!
The nuts and bolts:
As a High Volume Sales Recruiter, you will serve as a talent ambassador for SinglePlatform focusing on recruiting the best and brightest Sales representatives to join our family in New York City.
We are a fun and well-respected HR team, so if you enjoy working cross-functionally and being part of a strong corporate culture and employer brand while working to help small businesses succeed, then apply now!
What you will do
- Leverage local knowledge and experience to contribute to a sustainable sales recruitment strategy focused on identifying, screening and hiring top Sales talent in your local market
- Partner with College Recruiter(s) to design and implement a scalable college recruiting strategy for Sales hiring in your local market.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to understand particular organizational needs and formulate recruitment strategies
- Coach hiring managers and interview teams on hiring and interviewing best practices
- Leverage multiple online recruiting channels and your own creativity to identify and share new talent sources with Talent Acquisition team
- Deliver exceptional candidate experiences throughout the interview process with an emphasis on building trust and engagement
- Participate in the many, many ongoing projects we have on the docket from Talent Acquisition branding to process optimization to programs; get excited and share your ideas!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum 4 years’ high volume recruiting experience in a fast paced, ever changing corporate and/or agency setting
- Proven experience managing full-cycle recruitment for Sales related positions, class based hiring.
- Experience with Predictive Index (PI), preferred
- Results-driven, disciplined, resourceful and tenacious self-starter
- Recruiting philosophy that isn’t focused on filling seats, but building pipelines of strong, long term candidate engagement
- Naturally competitive with yourself, but collaborative with others
- Great sense of humor
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.