Endurance International Group is the parent company behind some of the world’s top names in online marketing tools for small business, including Constant Contact, Bluehost, SiteBuilder, HostGator, Domain.com, and others. We help millions of small businesses get online, look professional and compete with the world by making the act of getting online simple.
An immediate opportunity exists for a dynamic UX/UI Product Designer who will be working with the SiteBuilder team (www.sitebuilder.com), helping small businesses and entrepreneurs build their website quickly and with ease. The team is an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, international team full of grit, passion and enthusiasm.
Your designs are crafted with elegance and precision, carefully considering the end-user. You are passionate about creating designs that improve the human experience. Your designs are centered around the user and driven by research. You leave things in better shape than the way you found them. You enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment, valuing sanity with a peppering of chaos. You like to work hard and just as importantly, have fun.
You also possess:
- 5+ years of experiences in the User Experience design field and a relevant educational background
- Relentless champion of the user’s cause throughout the entire design and development process
- Possess a portfolio of work that highlights your designs and design process, including work for phone, tablet and web platforms, as well as SaaS products
- Ability to articulate the metrics you would use to determine if your design decisions solved the user problem
- Expert proficiency with current tools for web and product design such as Sketch, Axure, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite.
The Work You'll Do:
- Collaborate with peers, stakeholders, product managers, and developers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch as well as additional on-going iterations
- Advocate for, and implement, the adoption of a unified pattern library
- Translate complex product requirements into easy and intuitive user flows
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, wireframing, and mocking up user experiences.
- Design flows and user interfaces that are simple, effective, and delightful
- Create storyboards, user flows, conceptual wireframes, interaction diagrams, interaction specifications, and functional prototypes
- Act as the user's advocate throughout the entire development process by subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering iterative suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Take a data-driven approach to influence your visual and interaction design decisions
- Communicate your ideas, designs, and UX best practices to successfully convince, motivate, and inspire stakeholders
- Provide and encourage feedback from your team and other designers, seeking to continuously learn and improve
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.