Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
At Endurance, data is playing a key role in driving our business. As data is gathered and aggregated from across the business, we’re looking to leverage it to further new product features, analytical insights, and business intelligence. Our Data Platform is central to that strategy. Today’s enterprises are leveraging Data Lakes/Platforms based in cloud environments to enable new ways to empower the business. We’re looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager to help lead that effort and work closely both with the engineering team and across the business in making a huge impact.
The Senior Product Manager for the Data Platform will be responsible for defining platform and service features, and prioritizing delivery to be in line with their value to the business. You’ll need the ability to understand business objectives and be able to quantify value and risks. A strong technical background is desired to produce concrete platform features and a subsequent roadmap while working within the engineering team to drive their implementation. An ideal candidate will have some experience with AWS, relational databases, and analytics.
- Understand internal customer needs by maintaining close relationships with teams and stakeholders across the company to comprehend and communicate their needs
- Work closely across Endurance to understand and communicate business and product vision, strategy, and roadmaps that are aligned
- Represent the customer in Sprints with the Engineering team and provides Sprint prioritization to ensure technology alignment with business priorities and strategies
- Measure and report on value provided by the Data Platform and provide regular updates to stakeholders on platform priority, delivery, and adoption
- Write clear use cases and requirements that articulate desired platform functionality
- Understand strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry
- Minimum of 5+ years of Software Product Management experience
- Experience working with teams using Agile methodologies
- Expertise researching, defining and documenting complex business processes and requirements
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Successful track record of collaboration with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work at a strategic level, but also able to get into the details on requirements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer