Launched in 2010, SinglePlatform quickly gained momentum, named one of “America’s Most Promising Startups” by Businessweek. Acquired by Constant Contact in 2012 and now a part of Endurance International Group, SinglePlatform has maintained the atmosphere of a hard-working, fun-loving startup while embracing the structure and expertise that our parent companies have to offer.
SinglePlatform helps small businesses stand out by enhancing their listings on top search engines, travel and review sites, online listing directories, and mobile apps used by over 200 million people to find local businesses. We empower small businesses by giving them the ability to update their information across the web through our portal, a single platform for your online presence. We’ve built the technology, partner network, and support team to drive local business success.
QA Engineers at SinglePlatform collaborate with other disciplines on product development from conception through implementation. We are looking for QA Engineers who have at least 2 years' of experience testing software and developing automation frameworks with Selenium, as well as someone who is passionate about delivering a high quality product to our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate on a cross-discipline team to build scalable web applications and services in an Agile fashion
- Extend existing automation frameworks as well as creating them from scratch
- Develop, drive, and execute test plans and test cases based on requirements gathered from product owners and stakeholders
- Release management and post-release testing
- Identify risks and interdependencies prior to releases to minimize impact on daily business operations
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects to the team
Who you are and what you have experience with:
- 2+ years of QA Engineering experience on an agile team
- Experience developing and maintaining automation for Selenium WebDriver in Python
- Experience testing RESTful APIs and writing API tests
- Experience with SQL Databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Linux and UNIX
- Experience with at least one SCM system like Git
Experience that would make you an even better candidate:
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or related degree
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience with Agile Software Development and Test-Driven Development
- Experience working in a Python engineering environment (Django / Flask)
- Knowledge of performance testing, stress testing, and security testing
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes SinglePlatform, Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.