Associate Business Analyst (BA) – Enterprise Business Systems
Do you love a challenge? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems? This may be the role for you.
The Enterprise Business Systems team is looking for an Associate BA to serve as an internal consultant providing business partnership to our stakeholders seeking technical solutions.
The Nuts and Bolts: The Associate BA will be responsible for creating and maintaining business process documentation, partnering on the investigation of business situations, assisting in evaluating options for improving business process & systems and defining requirements for effective use of information systems.
- Assist in the understanding and documenting of current state of business processes, including data flows
- Work closely with senior level analysts to gather business requirements and establish delivery plans
- Explore and assess feasibility of potential business improvement opportunities
- Partner with systems analysts on technical requirements
- Close partnership with PMO and data governance
- Follow best practices for requirements/process/design documentation
- Capture knowledge and outcome of decisions/design
- Managing relationships and expectations throughout the business related to day-to-day project delivery
- Create end-user documentation and training materials as required
- 1+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Highly motivated and productive self-learner
- Demonstrated ability to understand business concepts and follow that through into a technical understanding
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A team player with developing analytical and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication.
And these are optional:
- Performing in an agile, self-directed team environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales and Marketing Clouds
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence technologies
We Offer: We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
About US: Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.