Encore is an interactive live music app launching soon.
Our mission is to help more artists make a living from their music by empowering them with new ways to directly monetize, engage and grow their fanbase. Artists can drop new music, chat with fans and host live shows right from their phones, and anywhere in the world. Encore also enables unique live music experiences for fans, with opportunities to connect with their favorite musicians and discover new music.
Co-Founded by Kid Cudi, Jon Gray and Ian Edelman, we’re backed by global investment firm Battery Ventures. You can read more about us in Rolling Stone, Billboard, and Complex and sign up to join our private beta at www.clapforencore.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with a small, tight knit team to develop a scalable backend infrastructure
- Create a real-time, interactive mobile music experience with video streaming, video capture, gamification, and chat
- Solve cutting edge technical challenges through a combination of past experience and independent, technological exploration
- Oversee the product's conception, design and product specifications
- Manage scheduling, estimating and onboarding/code review of the team
- Conduct engineering research and investigations, and prepare reports for company leadership
- 5+ years working with JS ORMs (Sequelize or TypeORM)
- 4+ years experience with TypeScript and ES6+
- Experience designing APIs and Backend Architecture
- Familiarity with Distributed computing
- Experience with Kubernetes, Kafka, and Akka system
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with NestJS
- Experience working within AWS