Encore is an interactive live music app launching soon.
Our mission is to help more artists make a living from their music by empowering them with new ways to directly monetize, engage and grow their fanbase. Artists can drop new music, chat with fans and host live shows right from their phones, and anywhere in the world. Encore also enables unique live music experiences for fans, with opportunities to connect with their favorite musicians and discover new music.
Co-Founded by Kid Cudi, Jon Gray and Ian Edelman, we’re backed by global investment firm Battery Ventures. You can read more about us in Rolling Stone, Billboard, and Complex and sign up to join our private beta at www.clapforencore.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with a small, tight knit team to develop a modern consumer mobile app
- Create a realtime, interactive mobile music experience with video streaming, video capture, gamification, and chat
- Solve cutting edge technical challenges through a combination of past experience and independent, technological exploration.
- Automate, Test & Deploy! Contribute to process and pipeline improvement
- Support developers with tools and services to improve team efficiency
- 2+ years experience with QA on mobile applications
- Experience testing multiple devices for Android and iOS
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience building test plans for regression tests and features
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of various mobile testing tools
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience testing AR/VR applications
- Experience with automation testing