Encore is an interactive live music app launching soon.
Our mission is to help more artists make a living from their music by empowering them with new ways to directly monetize, engage and grow their fanbase. Artists can drop new music, chat with fans and host live shows right from their phones, and anywhere in the world. Encore also enables unique live music experiences for fans, with opportunities to connect with their favorite musicians and discover new music.
Co-Founded by Kid Cudi, Jon Gray and Ian Edelman, we’re backed by global investment firm Battery Ventures. You can read more about us in Rolling Stone, Billboard, and Complex and sign up to join our private beta at www.clapforencore.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with a small, tight knit team to develop a modern consumer mobile app
- Create a realtime, interactive mobile music experience with video streaming, video capture, gamification, and chat
- Solve cutting edge technical challenges through a combination of past experience and independent, technological exploration.
- Automate, Test & Deploy! Contribute to process and pipeline improvement
- Support developers with tools and services to improve team efficiency
- 2+ years experience working in AWS
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Configuration and managing databases such as SQL, Mongo, dynamoDB
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with mobile deployment automation in AWS
- Experience with security in AWS
- Experience with various analytics solutions