You will work closely with the design team to define strategy and requirements for block-level and chip-level testing infrastructure. With a thorough understanding of design intent, you will drive the verification environment and the creation of test plans for unit-level and chip-level verification, implement test benches and test vectors, and debug failures.
- MS/PhD in electrical engineering, computer engineering or related field.
- Minimum 10+ years of hardware verification experience.
- Solid understanding of high-performance microprocessor architecture concepts with emphasis on caches, virtual memory, coherency.
- Experience using industry standard HDL languages (Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL) and simulation tools.
- Experience developing verification environments in one or more industry standard languages like SVTB UVM/OVM.
- Experience generating test vectors and debugging failures.
- Experience analyzing coverage to meet product quality requirements.
- Programming experience in languages common to the industry (e.g., C, C++, Perl, Python).
- Experience with UVM RAL methodology.
- Experience in formal verification methodologies.
- Experience with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins.
- Previous experience in CPU/core design verification efforts.
- Experience with analog/mixed-signal verification methods.