EnCharge AI is looking for an exceptional leader who can lead hardware architecture teams for our next generation Edge Artificial Intelligence (AI) chips. You must have experience in defining architectures for high-performance AI chips and a successful track record of leading large cross-functional teams building such chips.
- Collaborate with the AI algorithms & compiler teams to lead the microarchitectural definition for all the primary AI chip components.
- Lead and manage teams building chip-simulators, performance models, assemblers, and disassemblers for new architectures.
- Helping with roadmap definition, project management and schedule.
- Work closely with the AI compiler and FPGA platform teams to optimize architectures with the goal of enhancing chip & system level performance for AI applications.
- Hire, build and lead large, cross-functional, and geographically dispersed teams.
- Mentor/lead junior engineers across the company.
- Computer architecture, system design and chip design.
- D. in EE/CS with >10 years of industry experience in chip-design, architecture & systems.
- >5 years of experience in AI chip R&D as well as products.
- >3 years of experience with managing large teams in the AI chip space.
- Experience with large-scale FPGA platforms (e.g., Synopsys Zebu or Cadence Palladium).
- Solid understanding of AI applications and performance bottlenecks.
- Experience with building performance models and simulators for new architectures.
- Knowledge of industry-standard (and advanced) tools and methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Client engagement experience.
- Proficiency with System-C / RTL (VHDL or Verilog) / C++ / Python.
- Experience with PCIe, DMA engines and chip-level infrastructures.