The Customer Experience Specialist is a key customer facing role that focuses on enabling Emulate customers to meet their optimal scientific objectives through successfully managing customer onboarding activities and leading post training business review discussions. This role will also be involved in creation of customer experience initiatives such as survey design and customer journey mapping. Additionally, the CES will represent the customer needs and requirements as the commercial lead for the Customer Success team within the product development and commercialization process. The overall goal of the CES is to ensure customers have a seamless and engaging experience with the Emulate system and team.
The successful candidate has previous Customer Management experience, has been involved in and/or led CX initiatives and has a background in Molecular/Cell Biology. A passion for customer success is key!
- Be the first point of customer contact post sale, providing an introduction to the company and team through a kick-off call and presentation
- Coordinate with internal team members to gather all necessary information for onboarding, including customer success criteria/business objectives
- Conduct business through Salesforce to ensure all customer details are tracked and customer communication is recorded
- Be able to provide front line customer support as needed, including case triage
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with customers to review their progress towards meeting their objectives as well as any future support needs
- Work closely with the Business Development Executive, Field Service Engineer, and Field Scientist to ensure information transfer and a seamless experience for the customer
- Represent the Customer Success Team on Product Development projects, providing input on customer materials required for launch along with any customer facing process enhancements required for the product
- Design Customer Experience surveys and reporting on results/feedback
- Provide guidance on customer journey mapping and process improvements along the journey
- Work jointly with Commercial Operations to design and document customer facing processes, as per ISO guidelines and compliance
- Develop reports to track customer adoption and CX
- Be the voice of customer feedback to internal teams for new product and application development and process improvements
- Provide input for training programs, protocol development, and customer support processes
- Customer-centric with 3+ years in a Customer Success or Customer Support role
- Experienced in supporting a portfolio of large, complex Enterprise customer accounts
- Experience in Life Science or Pharmaceutical industry
- Background in molecular or cellular biology and knowledge of/experience working within a research lab
- Exceptional attention to detail and easily able to multitask and prioritize
- Very strong communication skills
- Very comfortable leading customer discussions
- Data-driven and able to analyze customer behavior to evaluate opportunities and risks
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Emulate is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We take unbiased action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or ability status. Our methods for hiring include ensuring that all available opportunities are fairly promoted — via online globally available channels — in a manner accessible to all potential applicants.
About Emulate, Inc.
Emulate is igniting a new era in human health with industry-leading Organ-on-a-Chip technology. The Human Emulation System provides a window into the inner workings of human biology and disease — offering researchers an innovative technology designed to predict human response with greater precision and detail than conventional cell culture or animal-based experimental testing. Pioneered at the Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering at Harvard University and backed by Northpond Ventures, Founders Fund, and Perceptive Advisors, Organ-on-a-Chip technology is already assisting researchers across academia, pharma, and government industries through its predictive power and ability to recreate true-to-life human biology. To learn more, visit emulatebio.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.