Who We Are
Empirix is a leading provider of customer-centric business solutions. We provide a unified view of end-to-end user behavior and communications across networks. Service providers and enterprises worldwide rely on Empirix to accelerate new revenue, while optimizing operational costs, user experience, and customer loyalty. Our innovative solutions portfolio delivers business analytics, proactive testing, and monitoring to transform customer, network, and service behaviors into real-time actionable intelligence.
We are seeking for a talented and motivated Junior Software Engineer who can work with limited supervision on the development of monitoring applications on Wireline, Wireless and Enterprise Networks Protocols that include TCP/UDP/SCTP/IP and 2G/3G/4G/5G protocol interfaces.
Development is primarily on C/C++ under Linux OS physical and virtual environments.
Other responsibilities include:
- Design of scalable software applications
- Source Code development, debugging and testing.
- Analyze complex issues and deploy appropriate solutions
- Availability to travel 10%
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Electronic/Telecommunication Engineering
- Knowledge of networking protocols (IP/UDP/TCP/SCTP)
- 2/3 years of Programming in C/C++, Unix Shell scripting (Bash), Python
- Thorough knowledge of Linux OS environments
- Agile and DevOps software development methodologies
- Strong attitude in team working
- Curiosity and innovative in facing challenges
- Fluent in English
Bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies and hypervisors (i.e. VMware ESX/ESXi, KVM)
- Knowledge of the NFV orchestration platforms
The position requires stable presence in our offices located in Modena (Italy) - European Headquarter.
Empirix does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third party agencies/vendors.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Empirix is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.