AI healthcare startup with 132 million monthly unique visitors seeking a MLOps Engineer.
Get involved with our Silicon Valley-based, stealth-mode AI healthcare startup by joining their remote team as a MLOps Engineer.
Apply if you’re fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own tasks, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. And the remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
- Create ML pipeline - ETL, continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
- Define the model management system, technologies, and processes to manage model development, training, and deployment including hyper-parameter configuration and optimization
- Create scalable systems for efficient monitoring, tracing, profiling, and debugging
- Diagnose and support complex systems
- 5+ years of industry experience
- 2+ years of experience in developing continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience with designing, building, and deploying MLOps pipelines
- Proficient knowledge of git (DVC), Docker and containers, Kubernetes, Airflow
- Proficiency in distributed storage and processing of big data with Hadoop and Spark
- Experience with Hive
- Experience with database management systems and tools including but not limited to Cassandra, MongoDB, SQL
- Strong programming skills in Python, C or C++
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (such as TensorFlow and PyTorch)
Nice to haves:
- Passion for building automation to reduce manual tasks
- Solid understanding of math, networking, storage, and sysadmin best practices
Reasons why this AI startup might be your dream workplace:
- A competitive salary and annual merit increase reviews — great work is rewarded
- A culture that communicates over the phone and asynchronously
- Flexible working time and vacations
- Distributed and strategic work
- A chance to join collaborative teams
- Room for personal and professional growth and development
- Opportunity to learn many new technologies and information working with bright individuals