Stealth SV Startup in Research and Healthcare AI with 132M monthly visits seeking HR Administrator in the Talent Team.
Help to develop the team that will create their next-level AI-enabled technologies.
As a member of the team, you will need to be fiercely independent and self-directed. You will become obsessed with learning and personal growth, and will need to maintain high levels of self-discipline to avoid distractions atypical to the traditional office environment. Working for a startup is intense. Tasks will be ambiguous, and it will be up to you as the owner of a project to fully understand, research, and develop your solution.
If you're highly motivated, versatile, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Specialize in a specific area (e.g. training, onboarding, etc.)
- Do administrative work (general team management, assisting company leadership, sensitive data entry work)
- Benchmark and implement HR best practices
- Assist with all internal HR-related requests (paperwork, procedural changes, updates)
- Assist with performance evaluations
- Assist with compensation reviews
- Prepare reports on HR-related metrics
- BA/BS degree and at least 1 year of experience in HR at an international company or startup
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Confidence using technology
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to function effectively and think critically in a rapidly changing environment
- Attention to details