A healthcare AI startup in Silicon Valley with 182M monthly visits is seeking a Virtual Assistant to join the team.
We are looking for a motivated and energetic professional who is adept at providing seamless support and committed to contributing to improving their organization’s efficiency and success.
If you’re highly motivated, versatile, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Email and calendar scheduling
- Monitor CEO’s inbox and reply to his emails quickly
- Send the appropriate responses
- Schedule calendar meetings when applicable
- Event and trip planning
- Coordinate event planning around company gatherings, CEO’s personal events, etc.
- Coordinate all trip planning (conferences, vacations, etc.) for CEO and others on an ad-hoc basis
- This is a remote role, so candidates must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Gets energy from empowering others
- Highly tech-savvy; comfortable with Gmail, mobile phones, Google Calendar
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding English language, grammar and spelling skills for writing, editing, and proofreading
- Able to work 40h/w and respond to emails on weekends
Nice to haves:
- A background in tech
- Prior experience providing EA-style support
- Experience in organizing conferences and events