EveryMundo (www.everymundo.com) is a fast-growing, global provider of fare marketing technology to the biggest global travel brands. We provide airlines with performance marketing technology and services that facilitate global online brand visibility and digital agility, empowering airline digital marketing/eCommerce departments to be effective while minimizing IT resources required. EveryMyundo enables airlines to grow their direct channel and own their customers.
We are seeking to add a Technical Project Manager to our team! The ideal candidate is based in Ecuador. Please submit your resume in English.
In this position, you will support the DevOps team in their daily challenges while providing the 1st level of contact for Infrastructure related issues. This role will need to promote a culture of learning and collaboration with all of our engineering groups. Candidates should have natural inclination to ask the 5-whys to reach the cause of an issue and should develop mastery in dependencies across our systems.
Our ideal candidate has an analytical mind, a natural curiosity to solve problems, and lives in the digital world with a passion for DevOps related activities. Furthermore, she/he is a good communicator, thrives in a highly collaborative environment and is a self-starter who possesses a desire to have a big impact in a growing company). EveryMundo offers the opportunity to learn quickly in a hands-on and fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed. Identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Main stakeholder in planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Facilitate and own the creation of EveryMundo technical design documents for complex projects, by interfacing with Technical Architects and Developers, as needed.
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects.
- Identify opportunities to leverage all EveryMundo technologies.
- Facilitate review sessions with management and technical teams.
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- As necessary, write and review QA and UAT test scripts.
- Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance sign off.
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders and management by providing vision and future product road mapping.
- Have difficult conversations regarding budget, resources and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- +3 years of professional experience with a minimum of 2 years of technical project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Computer Science or Engineering degree is preferred).
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules.
- PMP Certification or Scrum Master Certification is a plus.
- Language skills: English, bilingual a plus.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines.
- Solid background gathering, analyzing, and documenting requirements and business domain details to apply to solutions across the company.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive action.
- High attention to detail including effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Broad breadth and depth in areas related to mobile product management and design.
- Keep abreast of current events, media trends and any target market industry trends that impact business.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- 3 Month:
- Manage and coordinate designated Technical Teams’ development lifecycle while supported by Lead PM.
- Train into technical ecosystem focusing on assigned Technical Teams to coordinate.
- Active participation in all development lifecycle activities, such as: stand ups, sprint planning, technical/business meetings, requirements gathering sessions, etc.
- In charge of basic technical requirements documentation while learning/training on the Product (Complexity: Low to Medium).
- Support QA team on sprint scope changes and updates.
- 6 Month:
- Advanced ownership in all development lifecycle activities regarding designated teams, including: sprint planning, sprint grooming, stand-ups, technical/business meetings, requirements gathering sessions, etc.
- Responsible for preparation of sprint requirements documentation, including basic to medium complexity requirements.
- Lead stand up sessions to remove road blockers.
- 12 Month:
- Complete ownership in all development lifecycle activities. Provide overall guidance and support to ensure project meets business objectives.
- Ensure all requirements are ready for the development team to proceed virtually unassisted.
- Keep internal teams (Tech Team, key stakeholders, and Product Managers) aligned/informed about project status and scope changes.
- Manage critical deployments (outside of original scope) lifecycle.
- Closely work with the QA team to ensure the business requirements are met as expected.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision
- HRA Company funded account
- 401K Plan
- Paid Parental Leave
- Uncapped vacation and sick days
- Flexible schedule
- End of year discretionary bonus
- Unit of Appreciation Plan for tenured Mundos
- Virtual yoga classes
WHY WORK WITH US?
EveryMundo believes strongly that our culture and values enable us to perform at the highest level for our airlines.
- Teamwork, Empowerment, Execution, Communication, Learning, Diversity, Change are our Company core values.
This culture and system of values serves us internally while also guiding our interactions and decisions regarding our customers. It is important to us that our culture and values are represented in our strategies, our output, and our communications. We invite our customers to collaborate with us in the spirit of these values.