Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best-in-class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
The Sr. Salesforce Operations Support Associate is responsible for supporting and interacting with all internal users of our systems. The Sr. Salesforce Operations Support Associate will work closely with members of the Salesforce support team in responding to cases and escalations from users, ensuring user satisfaction in the entire end-to-end process of support. You’ll also be responsible for determining and solving internal operational deficiencies within our Salesforce support team processes by implementing SFDC configuration changes following a defined SDLC cycle. Communication and documentation is key in succeeding in this role, as it is an internal facing position that interacts with people at all levels and across all functions on behalf of the Salesforce Support team.
- Responsible for actively managing the internal support queue as requests come in throughout the day from users
- Communicating thorough responses which convey appropriate user-directing solutions via our Salesforce application
- Ability to manage user satisfaction via detailed and accurate instructions
- Building out an internally facing knowledge base to help automate support processes and ensure correct attribution of client cases to the given solutions
- Proactively engage users to determine the best way to accomplish what they are looking for, and give detailed proposals to the team
- Daily Salesforce administration, such as record creation and data entry
- Regular data quality Q/A and clean-up within Salesforce and other systems as necessary
- Work with your team to determine the best solutions to create operational efficiencies across Support Team
- Build and configure features and customization within Salesforce to meet the Support Team needs
- Keep up to date with new SFDC features and releases in order to use all tools at our disposal and optimize builds
- Special projects as identified by management
Who you are
- 2+ years of SFDC Administrator experience, preferably in online media
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- SFDC Administrator Certification
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word & experience working in a Salesforce system
- Experience working with Salesforce ETL applications such as DataLoader, DemandTools, Jitterbit
- Organized with rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach
- Ability to adapt to and embrace change
- Very strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in an agile environment with a small team of administrators
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, capable of conveying issues clearly, making points concisely and ensuring successful overall communication channels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to set goals, meet/exceed deadlines, and successfully manage multiple assignments concurrently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with users and all levels of management across different functions
- Highly motivated team self-starter and team player
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $69,000 to $137,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.