The Account Manager will primarily focus on the execution of custom and native brand programs in partnership with Pandora, SoundCloud’s largest ad partner in the US. This position requires experience in cross-functional project management, media planning at all budget levels (large and small scale), timeline creation and maintenance, deck building (kick off call decks, wrap report decks, etc.) and billing / campaign closures. The Account Manager will facilitate all post-sale campaign communication across multiple teams including reseller partners, marketing, design, social, and legal.
Experience & Background:
We are looking for a self-starting Account Manager with the following:
- A minimum of 3 years publisher side working experience in ad sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Seasoned media planning background from an ad agency
- Mastery of media math (CPM / CPC / CPI conversion; CTR calculation; 3P to 1P discrepancy calculating; etc.)
- Proven record of running and delivering successful ad campaigns
- Experience working in Google Ad Manager (GAM) a plus
- Proficient in Excel, PPT, Google Workspace, and OMS/collaboration tools
- Exceptional analytical and problems-solving ability
- Highly proactive, solutions-oriented, autonomous and resourceful
- Detail-oriented and ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- LOVE OF MUSIC
- We are a multinational company with offices in the US (New York and Los Angeles), Germany (Berlin), and the UK (London)
- We provide a flexible work culture that offers the opportunity to collaborate and connect in person at our offices as well as accommodating work from home
- We are deeply committed to ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion at all levels of our organization and fostering a community where everyone’s voice, perspective and experience is respected and heard
- We believe a strong team is made by investing in employees through mentorship, workshops and enrichment opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as mental health resources
- Robust 401k program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Generous professional development allowance
- Interested in a gym membership, photography course or book? We have a Creativity and Wellness benefit!
- Flexible vacation and public holiday policy where you can take up to 35 days of PTO annually
- 16 paid weeks for all parents (birthing and non-birthing), regardless of gender, to welcome newborns, adopted and foster children
- Various snacks, goodies, and 2 free lunches weekly when at the office
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at SoundCloud
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us lead what’s next in music by understanding and empowering our creators and fans, no matter their identity. We acknowledge the challenges in the music industry, and strive to influence an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute respectfully and thrive, especially the historically marginalized communities that many of our creators, fans and SoundClouders identify with. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment at SoundCloud for everyone, regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, migration background, national origin, age, disability status, or care-giver status.
At SoundCloud you can find your community or elevate your allyship by joining a Diversity Resource Group. Diversity Resource Groups are employee-organized groups focused on supporting and promoting the interests of a particular underrepresented community in order to build a more inclusive culture at SoundCloud. Anyone can join, whether you share the identity or strive to be an ally.