We are currently searching for a solution-oriented CRM Analyst with a strong technical background, Salesforce experience and understanding of large complex data sets to join our growing Sales Operations team.

As a CRM Analyst you will partner the Business Operations team by supporting Salesforce.  You will be primarily working with end users to solve Salesforce and sales tools support requests.  It will also include administrative tasks such as onboarding / offboarding, completing account merge requests and ensuring data accuracy.  In addition, you will be responsible for creating adhoc reports and dashboards, participating in testing new features and functionality and loading complex data sets to Salesforce on an adhoc basis. This role will have broad exposure across a rapidly growing, global sales organization with the opportunity to contribute to a diverse set of projects both big and small.

What skills and qualifications do I need?

For this role, it is essential that you have:

• 2+ years experience of Salesforce administration and analysis, and innovating or scaling in a similar, fast-paced environment; specifically, experience in tools administration.
  • Advanced Excel and basic SQL skills. 
  • Proactive, highly organized with excellent attention to detail, problem solver, independent, self learner, self starter, troubleshooting, can-do mentality.
  • Demonstrated ability for creative thinking and effective communication of complex concepts; ability to communicate effectively with SF Administrator and end-users.
  • Familiar with creation and configuration of Salesforce, Tableau and Qlik dashboards and reporting. 
  • Must be able to work successfully as a member of a team and take initiative to own individual projects. 
  • BA/BS required. Major in computer science, statistics, quantitative economics or another degree emphasizing data analysis preferred. 
  • Salesforce administration certification - a plus

What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?

Responsibilities:

• Address Salesforce and tools technical-issues/bugs/onboarding/general support/user adoption/QA releases/user administration.
  • Ensure Salesforce data is accurate and perform frequent data quality checks. 
  • Build Salesforce reports and dashboards.
  • Gather, analyze, and interpret data from multiple sources.
  • Responsible for bulk data updates and uploads, data fixes and clean-ups.
  • Respond to Salesforce and sales tool user requests.
  • Work with Business Operations and Information Systems to raise and address business needs.
  • Administer and support sales tools that are integrated with Salesforce, including:
    • Dealhub, Docusign, Groove, ZoomInfo, SimilarWeb and Linkedin Sales Navigator.
  • Assist with testing new Salesforce functionality and features.
  • Create written, recorded, and in person training materials related to Salesforce and integrated tools.

Why Taboola?

Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.  We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.  Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”  If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.  At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.  You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn

Apply for this Job

* Required

resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Self-Identification (IN)

Individuals seeking employment at Taboola are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other classification that is protected by law.

We care about diversity and inclusion and, like many employers, are keen to understand more about characteristics of those applying to us. This helps us to understand whether we are meeting our diversity goals and how we can improve our practices going forwards. For this reason, candidates are given the opportunity to provide information on their gender when applying for a job with Taboola.

Answering this question is entirely voluntary. Whether you choose to complete this will not be considered as part of hiring process and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms and conditions of employment.

The information given does not form part of your application and will not be provided to hiring managers. Instead we use it to run reports that tell us the percentage of applicants identified under each of the gender, race and ethnicity categories for this position. These reports would be aggregated and so would not contain your name or identifiers. In most cases it would not be possible to identify any individual from this information.

By answering below, I give my consent to the collection of my gender data, and I agree that the information I provided will be processed in accordance with Taboola’s Employee Data Policy available at: https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf. Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at privacy@taboola.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.

Gender Identity (Optional, and given with my consent as described above) (Select one) *

Our system has flagged this application as potentially being associated with bot traffic. Please turn off any VPNs, clear your browser cache and cookies, or try submitting your application in a different browser. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.