Benefits & Payroll Advisor - EMEA HR Team

Taboola is expanding and we’re excited to announce a unique opportunity for an experienced and hands-on Benefits Advisor to join our EMEA HR team. This new role will focus on the management of benefits programmes for all EMEA locations and the research and establishment of new benefits as we expand into new territories. The role incumbent will work closely with the wider London-based HR team, ensuring our benefits offerings are competitive, aligned with employee needs, and reflective of Taboola's values. Ad hoc support for global benefits-related projects may be needed.

• Provide benefits advisory support to the HR team, working with our external Benefits Advisors and becoming the team’s payroll and benefits expert for the EMEA business.
  • Deal with ad hoc queries from staff on more complex matters to do with pensions, benefits, and payroll, and support the Head of HR, EMEA in effectively communicating updates and changes as needed.
  • Regularly review benefits offerings and seek to improve the benefits we are providing to employees by maintaining a good connection to the external market and implementing new and enhanced offerings.
  • Able to research and recommend competitive benefits packages across EMEA, and roll out new benefits working with the HR, Legal, and Finance teams as needed.
  • Ensure regular meetings are in place with third-party benefits providers and KPIs are agreed upon and reported on.
  • Ensure all benefits providers’ contract documentation meets local regulatory requirements.
  • Reconcile our monthly payroll submission with Finance to ensure salary/benefit changes have been reflected correctly.Undertake benefits-related projects and initiatives including employee training.

Why Choose Taboola?

Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. You’ll join a team that embraces change, offers growth potential, and provides a collaborative environment where you'll be valued and have the opportunity to make a significant impact.

About Taboola

Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving recommendations to over one billion unique users every month. As a Benefits Advisor, you'll contribute to our mission while enjoying a role that fits your lifestyle.

Apply for this Job

* Required

resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Self-Identification (UK)

Individuals seeking employment at Taboola are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other classification that is protected by law.

We care about diversity and inclusion and, like many employers, are keen to understand more about characteristics of those applying to us. This helps us to understand whether we are meeting our diversity goals and how we can improve our practices going forwards. For this reason, candidates are given the opportunity to provide information on their gender when applying for a job with Taboola.

Answering this question is entirely voluntary. Whether you choose to complete this will not be considered as part of hiring process and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms and conditions of employment.

The information given does not form part of your application and will not be provided to hiring managers. Instead we use it to run reports that tell us the percentage of applicants identified under each of the gender, race and ethnicity categories for this position. These reports would be aggregated and so would not contain your name or identifiers. In most cases it would not be possible to identify any individual from this information.

By answering below, I give my consent to the collection of my gender data, and I agree that the information I provided will be processed in accordance with Taboola’s Employee Data Policy available at: https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf. Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at privacy@taboola.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.

Gender Identity (Optional, and given with my consent as described above) (Select one) *

Our system has flagged this application as potentially being associated with bot traffic. Please turn off any VPNs, clear your browser cache and cookies, or try submitting your application in a different browser. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.