Apply for this Job

* Required

resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Voluntary Identification Survey

At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected, and have an opportunity to succeed. From several Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to regular internal reporting on our D&I metrics to constantly investigating new ways to connect with underrepresented populations, we have embedded diversity into every corner of our hiring process and employee experience. As part of that, we encourage candidates to voluntarily complete the following survey which helps us keep track of how we’re doing in our efforts to achieve an equal seat at the table for everyone.

Information collected as part of this survey:

• Is completely voluntary
  • Is anonymous and does not have any bearing on your application
  • Is measured in aggregate only (for use in anonymized reporting related to our DEI efforts).
I identify my gender as (check all that apply):

I identify my race as (check all that apply):

I identify my sexual orientation as (check all that apply):

Veteran Status (check only one):

Disability Status (check only one):

Our system has flagged this application as potentially being associated with bot traffic. Please turn off any VPNs, clear your browser cache and cookies, or try submitting your application in a different browser. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.