Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
As the IR Coordinator, you will be responsible for all IR-related coordination and logistics and will also provide administrative and project-related support to our G&A leadership team.
- Facilitate investor/analyst meetings including calls, roadshows, conferences and Analysts’ days including:
- Coordinate across executive calendar
- Arrange travel itineraries and all bookings
- Manage internal resource needs (conference rooms, internal meetings, technology support, etc.)
- Maintain the IR CRM database by ensuring the prompt entry of meetings and feedback into the CRM
- Create and maintain IR calendar of events and IR inbox
- Create investor profiles and share ownership information prior to every investor meeting
- Issue all IR press releases
- Comply with the NYSE market alert policy when relevant
- Ensure conference presentations are webcast and accessible on the IR website
- Manage the CRM for the IR website and update the website regularly
- Collect and aggregate analyst models
- Manage IR vendor relationships and process invoices
- Update the IR presentation in power point including charts, tables, graphs, etc. as well as other communication materials
- Create board presentations and arrange board meetings calendars and logistics.
- Maintain IR folders and filing system
- Own general ad-hoc admin tasks
Who you are
- 2 years of experience providing corporate-level support in a highly professional work environment.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with event coordination
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and work with professionals and executives inside and outside the company.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter with a curious nature and a drive to continuously optimize.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment with independence, and capacity to manage ever-changing priorities
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload
- Desire and aptitude to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to manage administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members well informed
- Resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment