We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
The way we manage our company is built on the belief that by giving a WOW service to our clients, we will be able to change the delivery market. How are we doing it? By paying attention to all the details. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivering their products in less than 60 mins.
As a Partner Business Leader, you will be a key role in the Glovo Partner Operations team. You will be directly responsible to build and maintain good relationships between our top partners and our company. You will be liaising with the most highly regarded restaurants.
Be a part of a team where you will:
Give you the trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your unique perspective to the table
Collaborate together and learn from each other
Onboard new top partners on our platform by providing them all the necessary tools and information to start working
Optimize Glovo visibility in our partners through marketing actions and our marketing kits
Negotiate contract conditions with our partners
Improve operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customer
Get feedback from our restaurants and translate it into product improvement
Maintain an excellent and long-term relationship with our partners
Forecast and track key account metrics
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
- 5-6 years of experience in a similar role
- Determination to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.