Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data and analytics that authenticates the quality and effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands and media platforms. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.comWho we are
What you’ll do
We are looking for someone to join our growing DevOps Programmatic Platform and Products team. The DevOps team is made up of engineers working cross-functionally to provide all of our product automation and CI/CD pipeline. You will be part of a talented team that sits at the center of multiple software engineering teams to provide standardized tools and streamlined processes.
We at DoubleVerify believe that giving our people a broad range of responsibilities results in the highest satisfaction for the engineers and a strong return on investment for the company.
- Be part of a major company goal: migrate DV’s workload from on-prem to GCP
- Design, deploy, secure and own Kubernetes platform (Google GKE/Rancher)
- Work on improving our Kubernetes monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new products and features, making sure they are all developed so they fit nicely in DV infrastructure
- You will work alongside the development teams to provision, automate, and tune multiple environments across datacenter and cloud platforms.
- You have a DevOps approach by nature and technology enthusiasm with a sharp mind and a “can do” approach.
Who you are
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer
- 1+ year experience in managing/owning a Kubernetes based platform.
- 1+ year experience with Kubernetes tools like Calico, Cert-manager, CoreDNS, Helm, and Prometheus operator
- DevOps platforms (GitLab preferred ) experience
- Google Cloud Platform or other cloud platforms exposure is nice to have.
- Kafka/Kinesis exposure is nice to have
- Ability to leverage application and system metrics, log events, and wire data to analyze performance.
- Mastery of one or more configuration management frameworks (terraform/ansible preferred).
- Team Player with an ability to work independently and good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field or equivalent technical experience