At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We’re not your parent’s phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don’t study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we’re the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you’re saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We’re actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
The Information Technology Project Manager position will be responsible for planning, ensuring execution within agreed time commitments, supporting executive decisions impacting time, scope, & resources, and helping to land changes effectively. Successful candidates will have effective communication and collaboration skills that can support development of effective requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to define and validate clear requirements
- Create, maintain and prioritize project tasks and backlog using various Project Management tools
- Contribute and organize key metrics for resource management, ensuring both project and core operational needs are tracked
- Ensure timelines, priorities and deliveries meet expectations
- Orchestrate decision-making meetings covering project leadership and Senior Management teams
- Align on accountabilities with workstream owners and establish a process to track and hold groups accountable for meeting commitments
- Organize meetings and ensuring materials are available and agendas are set to deliver decisions
- Assist Project Team with creating, managing, and maintaining project deliverables
- Consistently communicate project status to the Project Team stakeholders on a weekly basis (or more frequently as necessary)
- Proactively identify, manage and mitigate project risks and find ways to accomplish project goals in the context of dynamic business/technical environments
- **Experience with implementing Salesforce Cloud applications**
- Must be available to work during Mountain Standard Time hours
- Advanced project management skills including leadership roles on large scale systems integrations
- Ability to rapidly build business acumen by understanding business strategies and execution plans
- A focus on partnering, satisfied customers, and finding solutions to problems proactively
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations. Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Solid business judgment
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Solid presentation (MS Power Point) skills and technical writing to convey project intricacies
- PMP & Agile Scrum
- Telecommunications or software industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of related experience
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We’re outpacing our competitors, and it’s an exciting time to join our team. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We’re passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we’ve earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.