We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
The Sales team is directly responsible for partnering with both smaller local stores and with bigger brands to display them on our Glovo platform. You will work with the support of a sales team and a local Head of Sales.
Be a part of a team where you will:
Seal partnerships with the best accounts, always aligned with the company goals
As owner of Glovo’s revenue, you’ll make sure that all deals follow the required profitability of your country
Build long term partnerships and ensure a fast and smooth on-boarding
Keep your pipeline updated on a daily basis
For you never is enough, you have to hunt like a hungry wolf
Overachieving targets is a must
Impossible is not Glovo, you make everything happen
You are a methodological fast learner who is familiar with CRM tools (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc)
1 to 2 years hands-on sales experience, key contacts in the industry is a plus
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.