We are looking for a highly data-driven and motivated Manager keen to apply your skills to understand and optimize the customer journey. You bring a strong customer first approach and eagerness to learn new tools and skills as the needs of the team evolve.
Lifecycle marketing is a vital function within Zola and this role will support the team in analyzing data, identifying opportunities, performing experiments as well as establishing programs to drive growth. This position provides an excellent opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally to deliver high-impact results at a fast-growing startup.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify audience cohorts and map out end to end customer journeys
- Leverage data and qualitative insights to understand customer behavior and identify ways to help improve connection across Zola’s multiple products
- Collaborate with the channel experts on the Lifecycle Marketing team on strategy, scoping out implementation details
- Maintain flow charts and other documentation for internal use that clearly articulate a customer-centric view of the customer journey
- In collaboration with other team members, design and execute ad hoc analyses to answer questions about program performance
- Develop a strong reporting frameworks for the Lifecycle marketing team and partner with cross-functional teams (Data Analytics, Product, Core, Growth) to ensure consistency in customer metrics and insights
- 3+ year experience in marketing, finance or consultancy (start-up experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- Master at Excel; PowerPoint; experience with data-visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Analytical, customer-first problem solver who can distill clear and actionable insights from data and communicate them to various stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with scrappy mentality and thrives in ambiguity who can roll up sleeves to get stuff done
- Passionate about working at Zola!
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples’ lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology… all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, and quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online and mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, and simply magical. We’re proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital and Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, and we’re proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, and we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion and perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, and partner will be respected and accepted and valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, and we have offices in Charlottesville and Montreal. Come work with us!