At Paxos, we are creating the infrastructure for a new, open financial system - one that anyone can access and participate in, and that operates efficiently. There are billions of people in the world who are unbanked or underbanked, and trillions of dollars that are locked up because of the inefficiencies of the legacy system. We envision a new system that allows any asset to move instantaneously, anywhere in the world - to unlock the potential of assets and people everywhere. Our customers include some of the biggest enterprises in the world like PayPal, Credit-Suisse and Societe Generale, and together we are upgrading the global financial system using modern blockchain and crypto technology.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Solutions Engineer will support business development teams by articulating Paxos’ product positioning to both business and technical audiences as well as architecting the integration design. This is a multi-dimensional role that not only educates customers on the value of Paxos solutions but also advocates for customer interests to relevant internal teams and removes technical and business related obstacles in front of a sale.
What you will do:
- Understand and qualify customer goals and effectively communicate Paxos’ ability to achieve them.
- Create presentations, solutions designs, project plans, or other collateral to support the sales process.
- Contribute to effective technical demonstrations throughout the sales process.
- Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using the Paxos platform.
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of the customers' architectural solutions/environment.
- Assist in Sales stages including opportunity qualification, demonstrations, RFP responses, and business justification in a technical pre-sales capacity.
- Establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customer organizations to enable them to be Paxos advocates.
- Share customer interests, needs, and product feedback to internal Paxos Product and Engineering teams.
- Maintain awareness of internal roadmap and new product features to evangelize with customers.
- Assist in the synthesis of customer requirements into scoping and customization requests for internal teams.
- Continuously learn and update skills and keep aware of industry trends in the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology space.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Finance or Consulting; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in client-facing solutions engineering, technical sales, or consulting roles, preferably in a SaaS organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with business process requirements gathering and analysis, project management, and familiarity with system design.
- Ability to engage and influence technical and non-technical audiences, from implementers to mid-level managers.
- Industry knowledge preferred or the ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge base in the crypto and blockchain space.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Interest in both sales and technology functions.
- Able to prioritize and multitask while staying organized with competing priorities.
Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do and can't wait to join an amazing team.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds and experience in banking, startups, tech giants, and big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 110 employees across offices in New York, London and Singapore and have big plans for our growth. We’re looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working and intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers and regulators can trust. We’re committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open and accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets and those who don’t want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquaire, INTL FCStone and Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, and employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor and a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do and influence how we communicate and collaborate as an organization.
Why we are a great place to work: Paxos has been consistently named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn. We offer all of the usual startup stuff like healthy snacks, coffee, and ping pong but we also offer generous healthcare coverage, PTO, and family leave. (We want employees to care for themselves both in and out of office.) In addition to the benefits and perks, Paxos offers employees the chance to have a real and measurable impact on a growing business: what you do today directly influences the Company goals. As a result, we enable every employee to substantially grow their careers.
Learn more about us: