Senior Marketing Automation Manager, New York
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
- Own the hands-on execution of all email marketing campaigns included but not limited to ad-hoc and automated messages (building programs, campaign, segmentations and emails)
- Be accountable for quality execution and timeliness of all email projects and campaigns
- Design/develop additional modular template layouts or concepts for email and landing pages within Marketo
- Collaborate with copywriters and designers to continuously conduct A/B tests and analyze results to develop insights to improve engagement metrics, conversion rate and retention
- Stay current with email automation best practices and general innovations, and accessibility to brand’s email program
- Work closely with the website development team to ensure all forms, workflows, and other critical automation is in place and strategically optimized for website launches and redesigns.
- Implement forms and ensure proper routing of leads, that redirects from forms work properly and other features from Marketo and Drift are well integrated with the client’s website experience.
- Create and manage operations documentation and content for various audiences.
- Support the documentation and implementation of systems, policy, and processes.
- Collaborate closely with technical teams, marketing stakeholders and Sales counterparts (e.g. Sales Ops) to deliver scalable solutions
- Leverage automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at rapid pace
- Large scale project delivery for MarTech, lead management, or demand generation operations teams (e.g. integrating new 3rd party tools, migrating CRM or marketing automation platforms).
- Marketo and/or other MAP certified.
- Demonstrated experience owning and running the governance of a large scale automation platform
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, specifically with explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to manage multiple parallel projects and delivering quality releases on schedule.
- Own and manage the full marketing technology stack across implementation, integration, administration, and metrics. Experience with marketing technologies such as Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo, Social & Search Platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google AdWords)
- Own the configuration and implementation of marketing technology tools in partnership with engineering, product, and marketing teams to drive personalization, ROI and automation
- Manage the relationships with marketing technology vendors to drive cost efficiencies, error free implementation and best use of the technology / tools
- Based on the needs of marketing teams, constantly assess and evaluate new technologies & tools to improve personalization, ROI, tracking, and automation
- Constantly look at opportunities to improve automation and process efficiency to reduce marketing project delivery timelines & resource usage
- Support integration efforts of marketing technology to optimize the process flows of the lead funnel through cross functional platform utilization and engagement sequences partnering with the Sales operational counterparts
- 2+ years working in Marketo
- 5+ years working in Marketing Automation Platforms (HubSpot, Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, MailChimp) preferred
- Ability to code emails in HTML and CSS
- Experience with Account Based Marketing strategies
- Experience with scripted chatbots (preferably Drift)
- Experience integration and managing integrations between marketing automation and Salesforce as well as other CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce as well as other CRM platforms and how they integrate with marketing automation platforms.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Experience working closely with creative teams (copy and design)
- Motivated, driven and self-starting individual who enjoys solving problems and finding areas of improvement