What's next in music is first on SoundCloud. As the world’s largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners and curators who share, discover and influence what’s new, now and next in music and audio.
SoundCloud is seeking Producers for our growing Editorial team. Our Editorial team produces original series that serve as an entertaining platform to highlight trends, amplify scenes, and market high-potential artists that are developing on SoundCloud, and releases them in a variety of formats, across a variety of platforms.
In this role, you will coordinate internal teams and external partners to build, execute and optimize our programming - bring new show ideas to life and shape existing programs; proactively manage multiple show timelines and details across a variety of stakeholders; contribute to strategic decisions such as talent, format, and creative execution.
- Lead programs as the main point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders, building strong and sustainable relationships
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders (e.g Music team, Creative Studio, Brand Partnerships) to ensure alignment on goals and creative direction
- Work with our Audience Insights and Audience Development leaders to grow our show audiences and refine programming
- Fully own your projects end to end and develop and maintain tracking documentation to ensure smooth transition from planning to execution (including but not limited to briefing, timelines, contracts and budgets)
- Internally champion music, media and culture trends and implement any necessary pivots in program direction
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a producer role within a publisher or media agency, with demonstrated success in a producer role
- Live and breathe music and culture, an expert on the latest trends
- Process orientated, with an expertise in a range of tools including Monday.com and Google’s suite of products (Slides, Sheets and Docs)
- Organizing and tracking a variety of cross functional duties
- Highly motivated to support the team and collaborative spirit
- Solid communication skills, across internal and external stakeholders
- Adaptability and ability to get things done despite an often-changing landscape
- Be able to work effortlessly in a fast paced environment
- Ad-hoc travel as required
- Experience with artists and/or brand partnerships a plus
Diversity at SoundCloud:
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform and global community where anyone can create, discover, and share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.