YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
Q-Commerce is the second biggest category inside Glovo and we are currently building a strong Local team in order to re-invent how consumers buy their groceries and any other product in their city making it more convenient and easy than ever before.
As Category Manager - Q-Commerce you will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class user experience for our customers. Leading the implementation of the right assortment, categorization, content, pricing and promotion strategies.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Be responsible of offering an amazing shopping experience by categorizing & sorting the assortment based on user needs
- Leading assortment definition and optimization strategy
- Dynamic pricing execution and analysis
- Defining scalable and reliable processes for content integration with top partners
- Develop, implement and track processes to guarantee content strategy execution
- Raising the bar with hero content
- Promotions management and cross-selling opportunities
- Engage with regional and local teams to implement the global strategy
- At least 1-2 years experience in Category Management, Retail/Groceries sector or similar role
- Strong analytical skills, willing to test and solve problems based on data
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high performance start-up with a fast pace
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing Phantom Shares plan
Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
Discounted Gym memberships
Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.