We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Western Asia and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
The way we want to grow is making everything in cities immediately accessible!!! To reach this goal we need a 360, analytical and results driven person to lead groceries business in a startup where the time to market is a crucial factor. You will act and operate as a startup within a startup, so you must be a builder.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Be owner of groceries P&L
- Manage Q-Commerce local team
- Develop store or partners business model
- Work with a cross-functional team (marketing, operations, procurement…) to achieve quick and flawless execution
- Lead project implementation analysis and translate it into actionable tasks to ensure continuous improvement
- Give visibility to main stakeholders of the project status and follow up on next steps
- Minimum 4 years of experience in retail.
- Experience managing and inspiring people
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solver, results-driven, creative thinking with perfect written and spoken communication
- Build from scratch
- Interest in start-ups, technology, and a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
- Out of the box thinking
- Full professional level of Local language plus fluent in English is a must!
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing Phantom Shares plan
Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
Monthly Glovo credits to use in our App
- Comprehensive Private health insurance
Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we’re currently present in more than 14 countries across Europe, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/