Who we are
DoubleVerify is a data and analytics company, we track and analyze tens of billions of ads for the biggest brands in the world like AT&T, Vodafone, Apple, Nike, Disney and most of the Fortune 500 companies. We do that in real-time, across all mediums and platforms; Desktop, Mobile, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and provide our functionality in real time and in reports across a range of products; Fraud Protection, Brand Safety, Engagement, Geo Verification and more. DV has multiple R&D centers in Tel Aviv, New York, Finland, Belgium and San Diego, the center in Israel is focused on building the core products. We are a fast-paced bunch with a lot of things to build.
What you’ll do
We are looking for someone to join our Devops Infrastructure team
The DevOps team is made up of engineers working cross-functionally to provide all of our product automations and CI/CD pipelines.
You will be part of a small talented team that sits at the center of multiple software engineering teams to provide standardized tools and streamlined infrastructure deployments.
We in Doubleverify believe that giving our people a broad range of responsibilities results in the highest satisfaction for the engineers and a strong return on investment for the company. We want people who love the idea of working on tools and system testing in one week and fine tuning kubernetes internals on the next.
The ideal candidate embraces continuously evolving architecture and wants to play a role in designing how things are done here.
You will be working with our team to help architect, build, and support a high volume / low latency platform that processes several terabytes of data each day. You will have the freedom to innovate and take your projects from test to production in a short time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, deploy and own Kubernetes platform (Google GKE/Rancher)
- Work on improving kubernetes monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new products and features, making sure they are all developed so they fit nicely in DV infrastructure
- You will work alongside the development teams to provision, automate, and tune multiple environments across datacenter and cloud platforms.
- identifying bottlenecks, sniffing packets, finding bugs in applications source code, and creating dashboards on the fly is key.
Who you are
- At least 2+ years experience as a DevOps
- At least 1 year experience managing/owning a Kubernetes based platform.
- Experience with Kubernetes tools like Calico, Cert-manager, CoreDNS, External-DNS, Helm, Prometheus operator, etc...
- 4+ years experience in scripting (Python/GO/Bash).
- Good experience with Linux
- DevOps experience with a good planning understanding of continuous delivery and deployment patterns and tools (CI/CD)experience with gitLab preferred
- Google cloud or other cloud platforms exposure is nice to have
- Kafka exposure is nice to have
- Ability to leverage application and system metrics, log events, and wire data to analyze performance.
- Mastery of one or more configuration management frameworks (terraform/ansible preferred).
- Good communication skills, a great personality, and a love for working collaboratively.
- Experience in Declarative programming.