Be a part of a team where you will:
- Review and analyze online transactions to identify any potential fraudulent activity
- Maintain and manage acceptable fraud loss rates and customer satisfaction
- Manage fraud detection tools, while creating rules and analyzing fraud patterns
- Help improve Machine Learning accuracy and efficiency
- Provide advice and support on fraud and payment-related matters to Customer Services
- Propose solutions to minimize the risk of fraud
- Chargebacks' management: Review and defend all the customer payment disputes (fraudulent or non-fraudulent ones)
- Retrieval request management
- BS/BA or higher degree in a quantitative field, computer science, engineering or extensive experience in operations management
- Experience with fraud metrics and patterns in our main operating markets: Europe, Latin America, and EEMEA
- Proficient with SQL
- Experience working with modern BI tools like Tableau or Looker
- Good understanding of agile methodologies
- Experience with analyzing large complex datasets and converting them into information which drives business decisions
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills with a bias toward action and a get things done attitude
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across the teams.
- Previous experience in programming or data science is a plus
- Proficiency in English is a must, proficiency in Spanish is a plus
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we’re currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://jobs.glovoapp.com/en/careers