About the Team:
The Retail team plays a critical role in growing the Harry’s brand and providing exceptional experiences to our end customers, through deep strategic relationships with our retail partners. The Retail team is responsible for all customer development activities at each customer, cultivating strong relationships across all functions – merchandising, marketing, operations and in store execution. The Retail team will continue to play a key role in enabling Harry’s to expand into new men’s personal care categories, by channeling insights from partners into innovation efforts, understanding how to position the brand to end customers in complex environments and driving the roll out of new product lines.
What you can expect from our summer internship program:
- Learn about Harry’s history and culture through our Summer Intern onboarding experience
- Socialize and build your network through regular check-ins, lunches and events with fellow interns
- Develop relationships with and secure guidance from mentors from your immediate team and from one of our seven Employee Resource Groups
- Participate in regular Q&As with Harry’s, Inc. leadership
- Highlight projects you observed and contributed to in an End of Summer Wrap-Up with your fellow interns, in a fun and engaging forum
Projects you will work on may include:
- Assisting with partnering with sales leads to sell new innovation into retail partners
- Storytelling with data to assist with influencing merchandising plans at retail
- Assisting with creating tools and resources to support our sales leaders
- Assisting with tracking execution and performance of retail merchandising plans
- Assisting with developing launch plans for a new product or retail partner
Who you will work with:
- Reporting directly to our Sales Director for the Grocery Channel
- Sales managers leading our grocery and specialty accounts
- Cross-functional partners, such as sales and replenishment analysts, Go to Market managers, brand managers, and demand planners
You should apply if some or all of the following apply to you:
- You’re a rising junior or senior, with an interest in consultative selling and retail partnerships
- You are passionate about the consumer experience, with an interest in partnering with retailers to better serve their shoppers
- Working with data excites you, and you have the ability to understand and create compelling, data-driven presentations to story tell and influence internally and externally
- You are a strong collaborator, who can work well with diverse set of cross-functional stakeholders and partners
- You thrive on complexity, are super organized, and thrive in the details
- You are self-motivated, with the ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- You are a lifelong learner, with an excitement to dive deep into learning all things Retail and CPG
Harry’s, Inc. started in 2013 with a specific goal: disrupt the shaving industry by creating an innovative, everyday product at a fair price. Since then, Harry’s has expanded to Canada and Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched two new brands including Flamingo and Cat Person, and made our first brand acquisition with Lumē.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, the Harry’s team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 5 or 500, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback.
Harry’s is operating as a hybrid-first environment - for us, that means that we ask folks to come into our beautiful, 88,000 square foot SoHo office a minimum of 2 days per week. What will you get out of that? Bagels on Wednesdays and lunch on Thursdays, and fully stocked kitchens with snacks, coffee, and drinks everyday. Can’t forget the free products and the opportunity to have some meetings without Zoom.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
We can’t quantify all of the intangible things we think you’ll love about working at Harry’s, like the exciting challenges we tackle, the smart and humble team you’ll get to work with, and our supportive and inclusive culture. That said, our salaries are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. The base salary for this position is $25/hour.
We will be accepting applications until March 2023. We will contact select applicants regarding next steps at that time.