At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
YETI is looking for a dynamic marketer to join our team as Associate Brand Manager. This role requires creativity, leadership, and the ability to adapt and prosper in a fast moving, collaborative marketing environment. You will partner closely with Product teams, Community Marketing, our internal Brand Creative and Content teams to advance the business and the brand across all marketing channels. You will both learn and teach.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Be a champion for the brand, translate the brand, apply the brand in all parts of the business you touch.
- Bring ideas and energy to your responsibilities.
- Be a partner, collaborator and instigator.
- Develop and evaluate concepts, campaigns and points of view rooted in insights and opportunity.
- Write and communicate briefs for use by internal teams and external partners that distill customer insights, business objectives, and success criteria into actionable creative development
- Collaborate with cross-functional and internal teams to think holistically and proactively specific to strategy and execution around demand creation
- Shepherd creative work from inception to deployment.
- Identify opportunity and action on it
- Come to work prepared to be challenged and rewarded
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a similar industry
- At least 2 years of experience with direct-to-consumer marketing in brand management
- Consumer product brand experience or advertising agency experience is highly preferred
- Experience working cross functionally with various teams and disciplines
- Experience tracking and executing within assigned project timelines and parameters
- Ability to clearly articulate strategic direction among multiple groups
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to give actionable feedback and direction
- Comfortable managing budgets
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Passion for YETI
This position is based at YETI’s HQ in Austin, Texas, and relocation support will be offered to selected candidate.
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.