At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.

As the Community Marketing Manager, Beverage you’ll be responsible for driving awareness, affinity, and advocacy for YETI within the beverage industry. In this role you’ll be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with breweries, wineries, distilleries, coffee shops and local and regional influencers, including but not exclusive to ambassadors, brewers, wine makers, coffee roasters, distillers, brand partners, and key retailers. You are a highly motivated marketer with a deep personal passion for all things beverage, where hops and harvest are a part of your vocabulary. You’ve got a keen sense to malts and roasts, and are able to identify flavor profiles. You love making connections and understand the network in the beverage community. You thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing environments, and aren’t afraid to take initiative and run with projects with varying levels of direction.

Responsibilities:

• Align, service, and maintain day-to-day relationships with key beverage brand partners, ambassadors, and influencers
  • Mine for new talent and partnerships that align within these categories, understanding any shifts in the influencer circuits
  • Work closely with the marketing team to create campaigns and content pertaining to beverage
  • Internal consultant for the broader marketing team as it pertains to the beverage industry
  • Ensure YETI maintains relevance and authenticity in the community
  • Provide necessary intel for YETI on any major trends within the community
  • Active outreach and communication in-person or over phone/email to relevant individuals and groups in the dedicated community
  • Handle day-to-day needs of partner relationships within the community, and assist with production and staffing of consumer-facing events on behalf of the YETI brand
  • Willingness to travel 50% of the time

Qualifications and Attributes:

• A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
  • At least 4 years of experience in interfacing and/or working with the beverage community, which can include breweries, distributors, associations, publications, or brands in the beverage industry
  • Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
  • You must be able to handle and manage multiple relationships with influencers and partners with the highest level of customer service
  • The ideal candidate will be able to prioritize travel and time in the field within regular department workflow
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
  • Goal oriented with high standards for excellence
  • Strong time management skills

This position is based at YETI’s HQ in Austin, Texas, and relocation support will be offered to selected candidate.

YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.

#LI-AR1 #LI-Hybrid

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Voluntary Demographic Questions

U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)

Individuals seeking employment at YETI are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements. This data collection is also requested to reflect our inclusive values at YETI.

Completion of the form is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.

Please choose the self-expression that best fits you. I identify my gender as:

I identify my race as:

I identify my disability status as:

I identify my veteran status as: