At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 18 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
***CONSULTING BACKGROUND PREFERRED***
HelloFresh is in search of a Senior Manager to join our Brand Operations team. The ideal candidate will be a process maven - passionate about data, people, and the systems that drive our growing business and underpin the amazing creative and strategic work we do in support of our Brand Team and the initiatives of our Stakeholders across the HelloFresh portfolio.
Reporting to the AD, Brand Operations, they will be responsible for driving the continuous optimization and improvement of existing Brand processes and workflows; as well as, identifying new best-in-class standardizations while keeping us speedy and agile. They will not only develop an in-depth understanding of the tools and technology that support our day-to-day creative execution and provide Brand team leaders with reliable information to make informed data-driven decisions; but will also partner with the Sr. Manager, Infrastructure to keep a pulse on the market for new systems that increase our ability to deliver and scale.
You will ...
- Stand as a unique and centralized contact within Brand Operations, creating a Process Improvement center of excellence
- Strategize and continuously partner with cross-functional Team Leads and close Stakeholders to ensure effective workstreams evolve with business needs and to stay abreast of priorities
- Be the key point of contact and project lead for efficiency initiatives within Brand and with cross-functional partners
- Specialize in process improvement and drive discovery, monitoring, measuring, analyzing, development, and implementation of Brand processes in partnership with subject matter experts
- Troubleshoot existing processes as well document and change-manage workflows and process maps
- Build, maintain, and present reports that analyze areas of waste, duplication, or errors
- Lead all maintenance, guidelines, reporting, and training of Brand Processes
- Perform audits & cleanup, ensuring all live processes are up to date and published on our Hubs
- Perform on-going assessment of current state and develop new processes to improve efficiency and scalability
- Initiate and drive post-launch assessments of all new processes
- Identify opportunities to maximize output and reduce errors
- Identify areas of opportunity for systematic automation
- Begin to build efficient processes from our systems to our regular workflows
- Exercise critical thinking in navigating cross-functional processes and risk resolution
- Create a roadmap of continuous improvement initiatives that align and stay ahead of company initiatives and enhancements
- Be responsible for a consistent output of improvements
- Analytical and understand how to identify the root cause of an issue
- Ready to collaborate with relevant cross-functional teams and people of all levels
- A scrappy team player, who will actively pitch-in wherever necessary
- Familiar with Lean Six Sigma Principles
- Impeccably organized with careful attention to detail
- A self-starter and truly proactive problem-solver
- Calm, collegial, and collaborative
- A bias for teamwork and advocacy for cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to guide and influence work and teams without direct responsibility
At a minimum, you have...
- 7-9 years in-house experience in business operations working with creative teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated skill in managing complex project plans
- Strong knowledge of creative and production workflows and process
- Demonstrated ability to deploy and management software systems
- Experience working in asset management systems
- Appreciation for and ability to design workflow architecture
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
NYC Salary Range: $127,600-$159,500
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.