Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Head Of Investor Relations? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Head Of Investor Relations?
As the Head Of Investor Relations in our New York or Los Angeles Office, you will work with our CFO and CEO to lead the planning, development and execution of all investor outreach activities of the company. Taboola became a public company at the end of June 2021 and is currently focused on building a larger and more robust investor base.
Reporting to Taboola’s CFO, you will be accountable for establishing our investor relations function to ensure that Taboola is strategically positioned with external audiences, including institutional investors and research analysts. In particular, you will be expected to build relationships with key investor targets and help increase the company’s investor base.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or relevant business degree or equivalent work experience.
- MBA a plus.
- 8 or more years working with investors in an investor relations capacity and/or working with public market investors in another capacity, such as a sell-side / buy-side research research analyst or in an equity capital markets group at an investment bank.
- Credibility with the investor community, including research analysts.
- Existing, high-level relationships with major investor groups in the US. Similar relationships with major investor groups abroad would be a plus.
- High degree of financial literacy.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Understanding of Taboola’s business and the digital advertising landscape or an ability to quickly learn this industry.
- Must work effectively with all levels of the organization, including senior leadership, as well as external audiences.
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Head Of Investor Relations, you will:
- Develop and execute a plan for proactive investor outreach for key groups of potential investors
- Help manage and grow existing investor relationships
- Contribute to the developing the company’s plan to increase shareholder value over time
- Work closely with our Finance, Product, Marketing and Legal teams, etc. to build an understanding of Taboola’s business and assist in the development of a communication strategy and materials
- Help develop the key messages for communication to existing and potential shareholders
- Understand financial statements and performance; Contribute to setting of quarterly revenue and profit guidance
- Prioritizing and organizing conferences and analyst sessions for IR/management to participate in or host
- Staying ahead of financial and industry trends, competitor behaviors, market insights, and shareholder matters.
- Providing feedback for the continuous improvement of the IR program
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb and Business Insider. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia and Salesforce.
- Taboola offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
The pay range for this position in New York is $200,000-260,000. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors such as job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. We may offer several perks as part of the compensation package that include a discretionary bonus, equity, flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, a competitive 401(k) match, paid parental leave, and more.