At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
As the Sr. Associate of Video and Native, you will be responsible for day-to-day campaign execution and setup of our in-house Video strategy, as well as handling existing Native advertising relationships with a variety of publishers and media partners for HelloFresh. You will be responsible for optimizing video and native campaigns to drive efficient customer growth at scale. You will help develop and execute these campaigns, pinpointing solutions tailored to our KPIs and the strengths of our partners, and use analytics to inform decisions toward steering a significant marketing budget against company goals.
Additionally, you will work very closely with different teams, including growth, brand, data and CRM. It’s an exciting role allowing you to develop as a future growth marketing leader of D2C growth as well as build one of the biggest food-tech brands in the world.
- Work closely with Manager, Native and Video to steer Hellofresh Video campaigns through strategy setting, campaign management, creative trafficking, ads reporting, and performance optimization
- Implement, test and optimize performance tactics, including audience, creatives, bidding strategy, across multiple acquisition campaigns to maximize efficiency.
- Traffic video creatives within ad server and perform regular QA checks to ensure everything is tracking properly
- Manage day-to-day campaign and native partner relationships across HelloFresh
- Work closely with the brand, creative, data and product team to unlock new testing opportunities to scale channels
- Utilize partner reporting, Google Analytics, incrementality tests, and internal data to measure the success of campaigns, defining KPIs for mid- and upper-funnel marketing as well as direct sales efficiencies
- Obsessed with growth and building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Familiar with the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
- Someone who possesses a positive mindset towards challenges and new opportunities and a natural hustler with a contagious, collaborative “can-do” attitude
- You are a self-starter and proactive in making the media channels grow and meet targets
At a minimum, you have...
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing or highly commercial role.
- 2-4 years of experience directly managing performance campaigns on the client-side or at a performance marketing agency.
- Experience handling large budgets, high campaign volume and complex strategies to drive quantifiable results
- Experience working with performance marketing metrics and platform reporting
- Solid understanding of performance marketing and all performance marketing metrics (CPM, CVR, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
- Strong organizational skills and project management ability
- Hands-on keyboard experience in DSPs and ads platforms (Google Ads, Facebook) is a plus
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to do adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.