Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a talented Manager of Digital Marketing, Social, Display, & Video to join the Acquisition Marketing team. In this role, you will be focused on expanding Casper’s North America customer base through the development and execution of Paid Social, Display and Video strategy. The ideal candidate is well experienced in paid digital media with a focus on performance & revenue generation, a detail-oriented contributor with a passion for data-driven decision-making, and an expert in creative optimization through insights and data analysis. Excellent project management skills as well as a keen eye for creative best practices are crucial for this role. This person will also have an understanding of how digital channels fit into the overall media mix and corporate strategy. This position presents a great opportunity to further scale several important multi-million dollar marketing channels into a best-in-class program at a rapidly growing company.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep products—including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and furniture—designed in-house by the Company’s award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns and operates Sleep Shops across North America and its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Drive over-arching channel strategy in collaboration with agency partners, serving as a subject matter expert across Paid Social, Display and Video
- Oversee day-to-day performance and, partnering with our agency counterparts, execute strategies & programs that unlock efficient e-commerce, retail, and wholesale growth
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Integrated Marketing and Creative teams to develop channel-right creative designed to educate, inspire, and drive performance
- Lead learning agendas, inclusive of measuring, optimizing, and disseminating findings to stakeholders
- Proactively identify emerging, impactful opportunities across current and existing platforms and products, and develop thoughtful test plans
- Create a paid media strategy across Social, Display, and Video channels that considers both efficiency and scale
- Collaborate with other Digital & Offline channel managers on the Acquisition team to optimize the holistic impact of media investments
- Develop and execute media plans for targeted brand initiatives, such as product launches, store openings, partnerships, and promotions
- Partner with Analytics on sophisticated measurement and investment approaches (i.e. MMM, MTA, incrementality, flighting, scale potential)
- Monitor industry trends and shifts in the competitive landscape, and proactively work to keep the team on the cutting edge of digital marketing sophistication
Our dream candidate has...
- 5-7 years of direct experience managing multi-million dollar performance-based paid digital media programs inclusive of Paid Social, Display and Video with a proven track record of driving ROI & managing toward customer acquisition goals
- In-depth experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Google Ad Products with a deep understanding of best practices as it relates to campaign structure, optimization, and creative. TikTok, Reddit, and other social platform experience also a plus.
- Familiarity with different attribution methodologies and different measurement approaches (e.g. LTV, ROAS) as well as online-to-offline measurement, and a POV on the optimal ways to measure paid media impact
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills with an attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Up-to-date with the latest trends across aforementioned channels, best practices, competitive tools, and other marketing products to help drive efficiency & scale
- Start-up and eCommerce experience a plus
- This is a hybrid role, requiring that you work an average of 1-3 days per week in the office
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles)
- Unlimited vacation policy. We believe in the power of rest so take the time you need to recharge.
- Work from Anywhere program where you can work anywhere around the world for up to 4 weeks per year
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!
Pursuant to the Company’s COVID-19 mitigation protocols, individuals must show documented proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment, subject to applicable state and local laws and legally required exemptions, including a medical condition, disability or sincerely-held religious belief. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to the vaccination requirement in accordance with applicable law.