WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain and Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of “Embellish Every Day” quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed and succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful and unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBar’s assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair and tech accessories, as well as home décor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, and the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com and in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, and Revolve. BaubleBar’s exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the US.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is looking for a dynamic and self-starting Content Coordinator to join their marketing team. The Content Coordinator will have a passion for social media and the ability to create original, inventive content to be used across BaubleBar’s social media channels. Ideal candidates will have an eye for relevant, fast-moving social media trends, be up to date on cultural moments, and willing to be on camera as the face of the brand to create high quality content in real time.
This role also incorporates community management of BaubleBar’s social media platforms. This includes, but is not limited to, responding to direct messages and comments, commenting on user-generated pieces of content, and interacting knowledgeably with customers.
The Content Coordinator role is a hybrid position requiring two days a week in the BaubleBar office.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Be a wiz at creating interesting and fun social media content. Must be able to create high quality Instagram stories, Reels, TikToks, tweets, and more quickly and with strong attention to detail
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager as the face of the brand on BaubleBar’s TikTok
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to brainstorm and lay out content calendars
- Monitor and report on performance to make necessary changes to grow social media audience while maintaining brand identity
- Keep informed about updates and changes to social media platforms
- Execute content ideas to completion, including adhering to a social media posting schedule
- Ensure BaubleBar’s branding guidelines are consistent and apparent in each piece of content
- Respond to customer comments and messages efficiently while adhering to company communication standards and guidelines
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 1-2 years of social media and/or marketing experience, ideally in the retail industry
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- A fun, creative, kind and multi-faceted personality!
- Documentation of fully vaccinated status for COVID-19. (Role requires 2 days per week onsite at our NYC Office)